As our Senior PR and Communications Manager, you will help us grow the 4.screen footprint by:
- Crafting and executing a PR strategy aligned with our business objectives, fostering strong relationships with media outlets and publishing companies.
- Managing and nurturing both internal and external relationships with strategic partners, customers, and PR agencies, capitalizing on collaboration opportunities and captivating narratives.
- Creating innovative PR campaigns and communication materials, including press releases, interviews, media statements, and more, to enhance our brand awareness and positioning across partner and customer-facing channels.
- Proactively identifying and mitigating risks, utilizing professional judgment to develop communication plans and crisis response strategies.
- Monitoring and analysing key performance indicators using media monitoring and social listening tools and preparing comprehensive reports to measure the effectiveness of our PR efforts.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Bachelor's or master’s program ideally in the field of public relations, communication, journalism, or similar.
- At least +5 years of proven experience leading PR and campaigns in media, corporate, or agency settings(DACH region).
- Good understanding of the media landscape and the confidence to build relationships with journalists - proactively pitching stories across all channels.
- Native-level written and oral communication skills in German and fluent English.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- A great understanding of the mobility, marketing, and tech sectors.
- Media monitoring tools management and results reporting expertise.
- Ability to manage a public relations crisis, internally and externally.
- Hands-on attitude and attention to detail.
- You are based in Germany, and willing to work from the Munich office a few days in a week.
You will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin, or enjoy the flexibility of working completely remotely within Germany
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office
- Benefit from our flexible working hours and our work-from-home policy
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc