As our Senior Events Manager, you will help us grow the 4.screen footprint by:
- Leading and orchestrating all facets of international event planning: You will coordinate and execute all company events from initial concept to post-event assessment.
- Collaborating extensively with cross-functional teams, including Sales, OEM, and Design, to develop event concepts and themes that align seamlessly with brand guidelines.
- Managing each event as a project: You will create comprehensive event timelines, budgets, and work plans to ensure adherence to deadlines and financial objectives. You will handle event registration, ticketing, attendee management, logistics coordination, audio-visual requirements, and more.
- Monitoring and evaluating event performance: You will collect feedback and implement enhancements for future events.
- Remaining abreast of industry trends: You follow the best practices and emerge technologies in order to elevate event experiences and deliver innovative concepts that resonate with attendees.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Bachelors or master’s program ideally in Event Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least +5 years of proven experience as an Events Manager or in a similar role, with a track record of successfully executing large-scale corporate events like conferences, trade shows, and industry fairs.
- Native-level written and oral communication skills in German and fluent English.
- Strong negotiation and vendor management abilities, with a keen eye for detail and cost control.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have a Driver's Licence in Germany.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and travel as required for events(EU+International).
- You are based in Germany, and willing to work from the Munich office a few days a week.
You will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin, or enjoy the flexibility of working completely remotely within Germany
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office
- Benefit from our flexible working hours and our work-from-home policy
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc