Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage our wireless and wired network in our Munich Headquarter (e.g., monitoring the performance, enabling additional security measures, improving ease of use).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify IT Needs and provide technical support for projects and initiatives.
- Designing and setting up network infrastructure for new office locations.
- Select, introduce, and operate Mobile Device Management (MDM) for our Windows and Apple notebooks.
- Own the full lifecycle for all work devices (e.g., finding suitable vendors, evaluating purchasing options, ordering, troubleshooting and decommission).
- Set up Access- and Identity Management Processes for our company-wide tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Asana, Office 365 tooling landscape) and contribute to designing and introducing more automation tools or ideas to reduce manual efforts.
- Roll-out processes to ensure backups of critical data are in place and establish business continuity management for major incidents or disasters.
- Mentor and train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Implement security measures to safeguard the organisation's data, systems, and networks against unauthorised access and potential threats.
- Ensure that new applications are integrated and deployed across the business efficiently and seamlessly.
Side Projects you will support us with:
- Collaborate with internal team on Information and Data Security topics.
- Support certification processes such as ISO or TISAX as well as Audits.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Professional Training ("Berufsausbildung") in Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar field (e. g. "Fachinformatik").
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in a Senior System Administrator role.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, firewall configurations, and network security.
- A structured and proactive approach to tackling technical problems where you see or foresee them.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and willingness for continuous improvement of your skills.
- The urge and passion to automate as much as possible.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with different stakeholders.
- Ability to transform complex matters into learning material that is easy to understand for stakeholders with different levels of experience.
- Experience in using ticket systems such as Jira Software or Jira Service Desk is a plus.
- Good level of English skills and a minimum of B2 level of German skills are must-have requirements.
- Good understanding of system security and different techniques.
You will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges etc.
- Enjoy our new addition to benefits like EGYM wellness pass etc.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do