- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to drive business growth
- Identify and target potential customers, including leading brands across a wide range of industries
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers, understanding their business needs and providing customized solutions
- Conducting product demonstrations to showcase the value of our product in an individualized manner
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams to generate leads, network and create marketing materials
- Regular reporting on sales activities, pipeline and revenue forecasts as well as deriving and executing appropriate actions
- Process optimization and knowledge sharing as a valuable team member to actively promote the use of best practices and a collaborative environment
- 2+ years of experience in advertising sales with media or mobile solutions for clients and/or agencies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in the DACH region
- Strong understanding of DACH market dynamics, including client preferences and cultural nuances
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; with the ability to influence and build relationships with various stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive the full sales cycle, from acquisition and lead generation to deal closure
- Proactive and goal-oriented mindset and knowledge of online formats, benchmarks and KPIs
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region as required
- An international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Open-minded company culture with room for growth and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas.
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in a growing number of countries worldwide.
- Personal growth through regular knowledge sharing and our Learning&Development program.
- Modern technology (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) to support you in your work.
- 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays and 'special leave days').
- Flexible working hours and hybrid-work; you work from our office in Munich Schwabing, our co-working space in Berlin or simply from home.
- Coffee, beer and snacks in our Munich office.
- Regular team events, quarterly team challenges, tech day, pizza nights, game nights, etc.