You will contribute to our success by:
- Offering customer support: You will become a trusted advisor to our clients by proactively engaging with them to provide solutions and drive adoption.
- Identifying potential revenue opportunities: You will make use of our existing customer base and network to boost growth and bring in new sources of revenue.
- Supporting client campaign success: You will ensure transparency in campaign execution and provide premium customer service.
- Shaping our processes: You will have the autonomy to create marketing and onboarding strategies for businesses, gathering their feedback and insights.
- Developing relationships and negotiating business terms: Building strong relationships with decision-makers from our brand and agency account portfolio will be a key aspect of your role.
- Collaborating across teams: You will work with technical, sales, and product teams to provide customers and shape ongoing product developments.
- Up/Cross-Selling campaigns and products: You will identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell campaigns and products to drive account growth and revenue expansion.
What makes you stand out:
- A solid understanding of customers' needs and demands; experience in the online advertising industry - especially in performance marketing - would be a plus.
- 0-2 years of experience in managing client relationships.
- Experience building long-lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers.
- A consultative approach with the ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements.
- An ambitious mindset as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in German and fluency in English is required.
What we offer:
- Elevate your career to new heights by connecting with key clients and industry leaders.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth while working across teams and bringing in your own ideas.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.