You contribute to our success by:
- Making use of our Mobility Experience Cloud: You will contribute by advising customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making the best use of our Mobility Experience Cloud.
- Being part of technical workshops: You will be participating in technical workshops with customer engineering, architecture, and product teams.
- Developing efficient solutions: You will be collaborating with internal experts to develop the most efficient solutions for our customers.
- Leading technical discussions: You will be leading solution-oriented, in-depth technical discussions as well as communicating your expertise in an understandable way to a broader (technical & non-technical) audience.
- Being part of architecture discussions: You will be participating in technical architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete pathway forward.
- Applying best practices: You will be advocating for and applying best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and security.
- Acting as an advisor: You will be working closely with business development to understand requirements and advise on quick wins and technical trade-offs.
What makes you stand out:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on technical experience with Java, cloud-based microservices, and RESTful APIs and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Experience in direct customer contact and coordination with professional teams.
- Ability to go deep on technical aspects to understand current and future customer needs.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives.
- Resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business requirements.
- Experience with architecting and implementing connected vehicle solutions.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth while working across teams and bringing in your own ideas.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc...