You will contribute to our success by:
- Implementing strategic initiatives and taking ownership of projects related to Business Development, Sales and Account Management: Your research and preparation is the essential factor for the success of our customer meetings and workshops.
- Identifying ideal customers and support outreach efforts to win large international brands and businesses: You are directly involved in the development of new markets for our solution and define focus companies and contact persons in new regions
- Supporting of our Sales and Account Management team with daily changing challenges in a dynamic environment: You work and get insights on various Sales and Account Management topics from offer preparation to campaign setup and reporting, while being supported by one of our experienced mentors
What makes you stand out:
- Proficiency in German and English is required.
- You are currently enrolled in a master’s program or near completion of a bachelor’s degree. Ideally in the field of Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Economics (or similar).
- Full-time availability for a 4-6 months internship is required.
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- You are curious to learn, ready to deep dive into new topics, and actively offer support by putting insights into action.
- You are a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- You have experience with MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce & Canva are nice to have.
- Previous internship or working student experience (ideally in Sales, Advertising, Consulting or Marketing) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Gain firsthand experience in a dynamic and professional startup setting.
- Participating actively in crucial Sales and Account Management processes and acquiring knowledge of best practices from top notch professionals.
- Opportunity to learn about the innovative realm of "advertising, AdTech, and OEM."
- Relax during your 10 days of leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.