- Taking responsibility for the delivery of revenues. You take actions to develop business in your location.
- Building long-term client relations: You actively seek to establish business relations with senior-level professionals across brand & agency departments (marketing, media-buying, innovation, strategy).
- You are a trusted expert in the industry: You know the digital media industry and can provide a proven track record of selling media. Experience in in-car marketing or DOOH is a plus.
- You serve as an industry advisor in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s).
- Actively looking for new business opportunities: You support the local markets to unlock new opportunities by leveraging your network and helping set up meetings.
- Being proactive: You are actively engaged in industry committees and conferences and attend key local meetings as appropriate
- Understanding client objectives: You analyze, on a regular basis, clients and media needs, ways of working and you can translate that information into useful selling strategies.
- Knowledge sharing: You share best practices with the team members.
- Minimum 7+ years of digital sales experience in a brand-direct or an agency-facing senior role
- Strong understanding and background in the digital media industry, in-car/DOOH is a plus
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision-makers
- Proven experience in building new business relationships in an innovative environment
- Experience to negotiate and establish agency agreements with key agency groups
- Knowledge of online formats, benchmarks and performance KPIs
- Proven leadership and ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve excellent key results
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why you should jon us
- Impact: as a full member of the team from day 1, you get the opportunity to personally shape our big vision and drive your own projects
- Feedback & exchange: we help you to grow professionally and personally with a structured performance review process and regular feedback sessions
- Work-life-balance: enjoy 30 days off per year, recharge yourself and make memories outside of work
- Flexibility: we provide a hybrid working environment with an office right next to the Olympic Stadium
- Compensation package: we offer competitive OTE with an attractive incentive plan as well as the option to participate in our success through our ESOP program
- Top equipment: we provide you with high-quality gadgets you need to perform at your absolute best
- Community: we celebrate our teams and achievements with regular (virtual) after-work drinks or events such as going quarterly team events