As our Marketing Intern you will help us grow 4.screen’s success by:
- Supporting the management of our public platforms: You will manage our digital channels, such as social media, to increase our brand awareness and inbound leads via different channels.
- Project management: Take ownership of assigned projects and develop them until execution.
- Researching and analyzing digital trends: Always be alert and make suggestions for new trends to enrich our current portfolio of marketing activities.
- Monitoring our digital platforms (website and social): You will explore our digital channels and provide a comprehensive report with key data insights and learnings to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion events.
- Coordinating: support the marketing team with operational, strategic, and communication tasks across contributors or stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or master’s program ideally in the field of Marketing, Business, Strategy, Economics, or similar.
- Availability for an up to 6 Month internship (follow-up employment as a working student or full-time is possible)
- Proficiency in English (min. B2+), German proficiency is a big plus
- Good Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to coordinate project activities, meet deadlines and work closely with collaborators
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Proactiveness and initiative to propose new ideas and take on relevant tasks.
- Strong team player, who is happy to share knowledge with others.
- Hands-on attitude, curiosity to learn and dive deep into new topics, as well as putting insights into action.
- You are based in Germany, preferably already in or willing to relocate to Munich.
Why should you join us
- Impact: as a full member of the team from day 1, you get the opportunity to personally shape our big vision and drive your own projects
- Feedback & exchange: we help you to grow professionally and personally with a structured performance review process and regular feedback sessions
- Work-life-balance: enjoy 20 days off per year, recharge yourself and make memories outside of work
- Flexibility: we provide a hybrid working environment with an office right next to the Olympic Stadium
- Top equipment: we provide you with high-quality gadgets you need to perform at your absolute best
- Community: we celebrate our teams and achievements with regular (virtual) after-work drinks or events such as going to the Oktoberfest