You will contribute to our success by:
- Working with our most critical & scalable services: You will help us design, implement, and operate our most critical and scalable services.
- Applying your expertise: You are our advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and security.
- Building technical architecture: You will participate in regular architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward.
- Sharing your valuable insights with the team: You will share what you have learned about crafting outstanding user experiences with your teammates, so we can all grow faster.
- Setting an example with your coding skills: You should demonstrate best practices in your code, and uphold them in your code reviews.
- Knowing our business and being our advisor: You will work closely with Business Development to understand requirements and advise on technical trade-offs.
What makes you stand out:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience coding with Java.
- Thorough understanding of Spring Boot and its core principles.
- Experience with microservices architectures in cloud environments (e.g. Azure/Aiven).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker as well as implementing REST APIs and highly scalable systems.
- Excellent communicator, who contributes to team discussions and can explain complex technical matters easily to the rest of the crew.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth while working across teams and benefit from internal exchange forums (collaboration channels, tech radar, tech sessions) on new technologies, trends and contribute your views.
- Work alongside highly motivated and experienced colleagues that are happy to pass on their experience.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc...